SIMPLE EXERCISE, EASY VEGAN FOOD AND A HEALTHY ATTITUDE TO LIFE
- Do you struggle with time? - does juggling a home, childcare and a career leave you too tired to think about yourself?
- Is it a struggle to know what information on diet is the best? – do you find conflicting information on diets just plain confusing and frustrating?
- Do you wish you had the will power to be able to change your body? - does it all look so easy for other people but you have no idea where to start?
- Does the thought of the menopause fill you with dread? – do you worry how you will cope with hot sweats, sleepless nights and even more fatigue than you feel now?
- Are you exhausted just thinking about it all? – does your energy drain at the mere thought of getting started?
As women we often have a lot on our plates and a tendency to take on more than we should. We nurture others but then find we have no time or energy left to nurture ourselves.
I know, I’ve been there and done that myself, but I changed. Now I have an approach to my health and fitness that is simple, effective and works leaving me with bags of energy to tackle the rest.
And the great thing is it can work for you too.
If you follow me I will show you how to:-
- Lose weight the old fashioned way – cut the gimics and get back to the basics of good food and exercise.
- Sail through your menopause – because suffering an array of symptoms doesn’t have to be an option.
- Banish faddy diets for good – learn how to include tasty, natural, wholefoods into your diet that you and the rest of your family will love.
- Have time to do all the above – and enjoy it.
I have a decade of experience with working primarily with women over 40, helping them to achieve their goals and I can help you achieve yours too.
Let me show you how to get results with simple yet effective exercise and food that I promise won’t feel like ‘diet’ food.
Great health isn’t rocket science. It is simply about putting greatness into your body so you can expect greatness back out again.
Together we can discover the easiest ways for you to do that whilst still continuing with all the other important tasks your life demands of you. Being fit and fabulous doesn’t mean something else in your life has to suffer whilst you do it.
In order to keep things simple (because that is the way I like things) there are two ways you can work with me through my website.
You can join my Fit, Fab, 40 Club where you will receive all the benefits of my experience as a personal fitness trainer, yoga teacher, raw foodie, avid health nut and experience as a women over 40. This is a monthly membership club with a tonne of fresh information being uploaded daily. See here for more details.
Or, you can purchase each of the components of the Fit, Fab, 40 Club as individual items in my online store. Recipes, fitness programmes, challenges, e-books and much more. Follow the link to my store here.
If you are unsure about working with me then try my free 5 day mini mentor programme which will give you a good feel for how I do things. Sign up here.
However you choose to work with me the one thing that you can be guaranteed off is that I will give you bags of support, motivation and inspiration to help you on your way.
Looking forward to working with you and seeing you achieve your own great health.